Frequently Asked Questions:
- When do I order a sign?
You can always call and reserve a sign for the anticipated due date. This allows us to reserve the stork. When the baby arrives contact us and we will set up a delivery date.
- Oops! Baby came by surprise! Is it too late to order?
Definitely not! We understand babies have no certain schedule! Call us with the important details and we will work out the rest!
- How do I pay?
We are just like a florist. Give us a call at (903)720-8508. We accept all major credit cards and process through Square.
**We require payment before stork sign placement.
- Do you offer refunds?
We will only offer a refund if there is bad weather. If other unforeseen circumstances happen, please contact us!
- What information will I need to provide when the baby is born?
We will need to know the baby's first and middle name, birth date, weight, length and birth time.
- When do you place the sign?
We strive to have the stork sign placed prior to the family's homecoming---this is such a fun and welcoming surprise for them! We like to have notification of birth 24 hrs prior to rental.
- How will the family know who the stork was gifted by? At the time that the stork rental is placed, we leave a FYI/information card at the doorstep. Your name will be listed as the one that gifted them the rental.
- Does someone need to be home in order for stork to be delivered? No, there is no need for someone to be at home when we deliver. We will just need the correct address and gate code access (if applicable).
- Where do you place the stork sign in the lawn? If you have a preference, then we will gladly honor your wish. If you are unsure, we will use our best judgement on placement.
- Will you deliver to apartment complexes? Unfortunately, we do not offer this service currently. However, we do offer our personalized baby bundles for $35.00 +TAX (this will include bundle delivery to your hospital door, if desired).
- When will you place the stork in their yard? We guarantee stork placement in yard prior to the family arriving home. *Note: as long as reasonable notification is given.* We are a family owned business that strives to stay in contact with the ordering person and notify of them of any updates or changes.
- How will I know that the stork rental period is up? At the time that the stork rental is placed, we leave a FYI/information card at the doorstep. The pick up date will be written down.
- How do I tag you, The Little Ruffled Stork, on social media for pictures? We are so glad that you asked and would absolutely LOVE to see your photos!! Please tag us on Facebook at @thelittleruffledstork. Please tag us on Instagram at thelittleruffledstork.